02 August 2010

My Wife Helps Me To Run Fearless


Last night I had a breakdown. I felt a TON of negativity starting about an hour or so before I went to bed. My parents called to say they were coming to the Barefoot Race this Saturday and I wanted to be excited and I kinda was, but I was feeling really down, but I didn't want to tell my parents...

Well, my wife found out and I didn't really want to tell her either, but I did. Then she contacted me at work this morning and said she had done something to help me and I won't go into detail, but this and other things have been a blessing in my life. The thing she did will help with a lot of things especially running. What my wife did was very selfless, meaning she did it without thinking of herself but of me.

My wife helps me to run fearless. If I wasn't pressed for time in preparation for Family Home Evening then I could and would go on about the wonderful things my wife has done and still does. I am grateful to her. Run fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment