03 August 2010

My Secret To Success, so far in my life

Always looking. Always searching. Always finding. Always re-evaluating. Always changing. Always improving. Always fine-tuning. Always growing. Always humbling, but never humble (which is something I'm working on.)

Never giving up. Never being satisfied. Never stopping. Never saying "can't". Never accepting "no" as an answer. Never saying "that's dumb" (unless it's something dumb I did.) Never letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do.

That's pretty much it. Run fearless. Okay, maybe a little more information.

I feel like I have almost given up several times in my life, but somehow I get back on track. Call it what you will, but I give all the credit to God. As I have formed my dreams and taken action, things have fallen into place and it's too late (8:19 p.m. hah! Early mornings make 8 late. That's a rhyme.) But the first two paragraphs have really been attitudes that I have been forming in my life if that makes sense and I think that's one of the reasons, currently, that I run fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment