31 August 2011

Day 3: Three Workouts

2 posts today to make up for no posts yesterday, not that I feel obligated, but I want to give the readers what they deserve.

Today will be the first day I will be able to do 3 workouts.  That's been one of my goals ever since we planned on moving to Idaho.  I don't know how long I will be able to sustain it, but I am happy to know I have the ability both with my time and my body to be able to do it.

Monday we flew all day so I ran in the evening about 4 miles.  Tuesday I slept in because that's what my body needed so I only had time to do 2 workouts.  Today I was able to run in the morning, late morning and I will do run #3 in like 15 minutes.  I am tired and that's why I hope to be able to go to bed shortly after dinner.  Oh, it's wonderful.  I am enjoying my workouts and getting used to Idaho Falls and the country roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment