05 August 2011

Faster Than I've Ever Been

I hope to be able to say that for a very long time.  Currently I can say that and it's awesome.  I just keep thinking about last night when I was running in the evening after having done a hard workout in the morning I was running fast.  My leg turnover was so efficient.  I felt very fast.  I am proud to say that currently I am faster than I've ever been, at least I think so.  That's how it will continue to be for a long time; mark my words.  I am amazed and grateful.

Tonight I decided not to run.  I felt a little tightness in my right foot and I'm tired.  I like the saying "better safe than sorry"...sometimes.  I like that saying right now, so I'm going to play it safer than sorrier and try to go to bed early.

Running tip for the day:  It's never to late to start.  Just step outside wearing whatever you want.  I really enjoy seeing people running in their pajamas.  At our last apartment I used to see this mom outside in these hot pink pajama pants running.  It was awesome.  I wish I could go back and yell something like, "Nice jamies!" Now that would be funny, but only if I said it in a non-mocking tone.  That was random, but I thought it would be fun to share.




1 comment: