08 August 2011

Branca Barefoot: I am a running sandal tester

Many of you know I am an advocate of barefoot running.  It changed my running life and was a godsend back in 2008.  It continues to be a central part of my running.  Branca Barefoot contacted me knowing that I was game for just about anything moral and legal.  They sent me a pair of the bad-boys you'll see in this video.  This is from start to finish.  I think it took my about 20-25 minutes from start to finish including an 8 minute run.

I really enjoyed these.  I'm excited to see how they hold up over the next weeks/months.  My right heel slipped a little to the outside of the sandal, but not off the sandal.  I was actually and honestly pleasantly surprised at how well these did.  Check it out:




No comments:

Post a Comment