03 August 2011

How I Became Invincible...Kind of...

I didn't really know what to name this post.  I thought about "Repentance" or "My Personal NOS" or "And Everything Started Working Out" or something like that.  But I felt like "How I Became Invincible...Kind of..." would be better.  This will be short but sweet.

A couple months ago my wife and I faced some challenges.  Part of that challenge had to do with some unresolved issues/sins that were plaguing me in my life.  I say "plaguing" me, but it was all me.  It was all my choice and I was faced with a decision I have faced often in my life and that was a need to repent and change.  This time I was serious and I made some intense steps towards becoming clean and on track with God's will for me in my life.

It has been one of the single best decisions in my life.  Ever since I made that decision my dreams have begun to be realized.  Miracles have happened.   I have experienced the tender mercies of God.  I have tasted of His love and felt His power in my life.  Yes, my dream is motivating, but it has been, is and ever will be God that allows me to succeed when I am doing what He has asked me to do.  I hope that I can be faithful.  I have a testimony that when we follow His commandments, He will bless us and help us realize our dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment