21 July 2011

An Unfortunate 26.94 200 meters

Okay, I'm going to be brief.  I let things slide this week and for the last week's time.  I've been sugar bingeing again.  There were brownies at work and I just couldn't help myself, I ate 4 or 6, I lost count for two days in a row along with granola bars and other wonderful sugary snacks.  This morning when I ran I felt sluggish.  Granted, if you compare my time today a 26.94 to last week's time trial time of 26.95  it's .01 seconds faster, but I KNOW I could have gone faster and I'm going to prove it to myself.  One weeks from today I'm going to run significantly faster, which for a 200 may only be a half-second faster, but I'm going to eat better so I can recover better and dominate my time!  That's all I have to say.  I will be better I promise.

2 comments:

  1. If you could keep that pace up for a mile, you would be running a 3:36. Not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete