20 July 2011

14 Miracles (part 4)

The continuation of the miracles or tender mercies I have seen as my family and I have gone forward with the decision to chase my dream and move to Idaho Falls:

Miracle #8:  My parents, and siblings still living at home, feel good about it.  It's a lot to offer where they are willing to house me, my wife and child for about a year-ish and help pay for some expenses.  They are my biggest sponsor right now (besides God.)

Miracle #9:  We sold our food storage shelf.  Amy and I have been purging all of our belongings.  If it doesn't mean anything to us and if we haven't really used it then we're either giving it away or selling it.  Part of the goal is to accumulate a $1000.00 emergency fund recommended by the finance guru himself, Dave Ramsey.  Anyways, we had a food storage shelf that we were kind of using, and we knew it would only go into storage and we wouldn't take it to Idaho... Anyways, it sold for a good amount and that was a small miracle in my opinion.

Miracle #10:  I met with one of the owners of a new running store in Idaho Falls when I went there over the 4th of July weekend.  Who knows what will happen, but there could be some open positions coming available about the time I move there.

Miracle #11:  For my birthday present I was able to run the Firecracker 5K in Idaho Falls on July 4th, 2011 and I will be running the Deseret News 10K on July 25 so two road races in one month is more than usual, for me lately and that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment