16 July 2011

14 Miracles (part 3)

Alright, continuing on I'd like to share 3 more miracles or tender mercies that lead me to believe this is the right decision:

Miracle #5:  I'm not going to tell all the details because I don't know if I should, but suffice it to say that I talked to an important person and to make a long story short I'll be running a big race for free in hopes that I can run a very fast time and attract some sponsors, or at least get on track for something like that.

Miracle #6: I met with Ed Eyestone, former marathon Olympian and NCAA champion, and he gave me a lot of really good advice, some of which I was happy to hear, some of which was hard to hear, and all of which I was grateful to hear.  I wrote a post about it called Meeting with an Olympian, check it out.

Miracle #7: Both Amy and I feel very good about it.  Now that should be no surprise to you that I feel good about it; this is what I've been waiting for for about 10 years.  Amy, however, has not always felt this is a good idea, but as of late she's just as excited as me and pushing me out the door to do a second workout in the evening.  I love her and I'm grateful for her love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment