14 May 2010

The Success Principles


The other day I was frustrated about what was going on in my life. Currently I am unemployed and I've applied to fifteen different jobs. That day I went up to the mountains and sat on a rock. In my frustration I yelled, "Isn't there a way to do what I truly love and make a living?"

A couple hours later my mother-in-law called Amy and they were talking on the phone. My mother-in-law had no idea I had been in the mountains, frustrated and searching. She said that she was in a book club for the book "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield and wanted to know if I wanted to join. The reason she had thought of this is because she read a part in the book that talks about if you do what you love and you have a purpose then you can make money doing it. I have joined the book club and I have read several parts already. I would like to propose an experiment.

Some of you may have seen "Julie and Julia". I haven't, but my wife has and she told me about it, then I watched the trailer and I think I got the general idea. I want to do something similar with Canfield's book and take you with me as I attack my ambitions relentlessly. I will post each principle as often as I am able at http://watchcalebfly.blogspot.com/. I will tell you the idea and how I am applying it into my life and you will be able to apply into your life and live fearless. Stay tuned America! Here it comes, the storm of Caleb and his sidekick Run Fearless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment