29 May 2010

Run Tellman Run

In a post I wrote on Thursday called Be Clear Why You're Here I talked about purpose and figuring out what you were put on this earth to do. There is website called Run Tellman Run where this man, Tellman, is running across the United States--barefoot--to end youth homelessness.

This is kind of like Forrest Gump, the only difference is that this guy is doing it for a cause and that's what makes it awesome. That's what makes it worth it. That's what makes it possible. He's trying to raise $100,000,000 for homeless youth and I know he can do it. Something from his site reminded me of my goals, dreams and aspirations, this is what he says:

"Sounds crazy, right? I get that a lot. But I live by a guiding principle: If you don’t set yourself extremely ambitious goals, nothing great will ever be accomplished."

I invite you to Run Tellman Run who is definitely a perfect example of what it means to run, live and be fearless.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caleb! This blog is great, thank you so much for putting together such inspiring posts. I will definitely continue to follow! Lance

    ReplyDelete