30 May 2010

The plan this week, return and report.

I need your help. I came to the realization that if I want to achieve my dreams then I need to up the intensity and aim higher, so the following are my workouts for this week and in addition to my daily post I will return and report to you about how my workout went each day. There's a lot of power in the principle of returning and reporting to someone. There's an obligation you feel to fulfill your commitment and the chances you do what you have said go up. So that's what I'm going to do. That's the post for today, Run Fearless!

Day

Planned workout (every day start off with a 30 min easy run and then…)

Mon 31

Long run 1:30 to 1:40

Tue 1

Easy run 40-50 min.

Wed 2

Tempo run: 20 min easy, 30 min. very hard, race pace

Thur 3

Hills (about 60 min. total either a constant run up the mountain or the Temple loop on grass)

Fri 4

Easy 40-50 min.

Sat 5

Repeat miles or a time trial

Sun 6

REST

1 comment:

  1. Big Daddy,
    It looks like it's gonna be a great running week for you. I can't wait to find out how Saturday's time trial goes. I'm watching your workouts now, so you better do them ;)
    Keep it up man. I'm super excited for this stuff. You have the potential, now make it kinetic.

    ReplyDelete