30 June 2010

Would you like to be a guest blogger on my blog? I would like that


I am not so naive to think I am the one that can always, often, and/or frequently inspire, motivate and teach the world. You-all out there are the ones that inspire, motivate and teach me so I want you. Yeah, you heard it, I want you. I don't care how old you are. I don't care if you're black or white. I don't care if you're from another country, actually that would be bomb!

All you gotta do is let me know and we'll put a date on it. I'll send you my suggested format for guest blogging like for example, "Who are you? Where are you from? What do you do? What are your notable achievements? What makes you able to run, live and/or be fearless?"

Those are just examples. Fo sho! you can advertise for whatever you do, like if you have an online business you can definitely put something in there with a link. If you have a blog you can direct people to it too.

Anyways, start thinking, and if you're interested let me know in the comments below and I'll contact you. It might be better if you sent me a message either through Facebook or email at runfearless@gmail.com

Have a great day and run fearless!

2 comments:

  1. that's an awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I answered on facebook but maybe you didn't see it. It went something like this, Oo, oo, pick me! Mr Kyot-ter! And then I said you'd have to ask your in-laws to 'splain that to you. I like writing and blogging and tapping. I tap fearless. :-)

    ReplyDelete