23 June 2010

The Barefoot Race 5k (It's gonna be intense!)

Okay, so this morning I went for a run like normal at Kiwanis Park in Provo and I just started having this flood of ideas and I want to announce to you one of the first of its kind... The Barefoot Race 5k. Now I know there have been other barefoot races so it's not 100% original (I know because I did a google search about it), but its going to be awesome!

It'll be at Kiwanis Park in Provo on August 7th, 2010 and the purpose will be to raise money for Give One Million for St. Jude which deals with helping children with cancer. I can't hardly contain myself. I could barely finish my run because I was so excited.

Everyone is invited so stay tuned for more details visit the Give One Million for St. Jude website/blog and check it out. A perfect opportunity to learn about barefoot running and/or try it out. You won't be required to run barefoot, but you can if you want. There will be pre-registration and regular-type registration etc. And I have a TON of other ideas that I will contain to reveal as time goes on, so stay-tuned! Even if you don't run you can come and walk and donate money to a wonderful thing. Have a great day and be fearless!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! Could it include a walk/run for wimps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TPC fixed the oil spill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob said, "It's probably going to be outside; not 'in tents'. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete