27 October 2011

Blog Break

I decided to post daily when I wanted my blog's traffic to increase.  I wanted more people to know about what I was doing, be inspired and live their dreams.  Well lately it's been hard to post daily.  Not that I can't force myself to think of things to write about but sometimes it gets tedious.  Because of the way my training has been going there haven't really been very many races.  For me at least, racing and times are one of the most exciting things about running.  Beating yourself, PRing etc. is the best. 

I've been doing a lot of long, slow (and by slow I mean 7:34 per mile, about 40 miles per week) running so it hasn't really been that exciting, to me at least.  If it's not exciting to me, it's probably not exciting to you, and not that you wouldn't be interested in my mundane life, but for now I'm going to give the blog a rest. I am going to postpone posting for 5 weeks.  So 5 weeks from now I promise an update on how things are going.  I'm going to put reminders in my calendar and I will let you know how things are going.  If something exciting, or even kind-of exciting happens before then, which is December 1st, then I promise I will write about it.  If I end up doing a race or time-trial and it's noteworthy for example or if some shoe company wants to sponsor me, you know--I'll let you know.  For right now I don't have any races really planned for this year.  I have some tentative plans for some races in December, but until then I have nothing planned, but I'll keep you updated for sure.  You're awesome and never forget it!

2 comments: