08 October 2011

45 Miles Later

This week was week 4 of phase 1.  I increased my mileage by 9 miles.  Each morning I did a 4 miles run and in the afternoon I did 3.  Thursday I did the group run for Teton Running and the lady I ran with wanted to do 4 miles so I did 4 in the evening. The following day I did 6 miles instead of 7 to even things out.  This morning I ran 10 miles in 1:13.30.  It felt really good.  I ran a little faster than 7:34 per mile, but didn't feel like I was pushing my body too hard.

I increased my supplemental exercises like push-ups, sit-ups etc. (if you want to know more, maybe you do, maybe you don't read Of Maxes, Circuits, Plyos, Planks and Push-ups.) and it was dang hard.  Because of my work schedule working a full day on Friday and Saturday I decided to do my circuit on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Monday was hard because it was the first day of the new increases, Wednesday was tough but okay, and then Thursday was really hard because I was still recovering from Wednesday.  Anyways, the point is that I'm becoming really strong and my six-pack is getting RIPPED! Already, enough of that, but thought there would be someone out there that would want to know.

Tomorrow/starting tonight is fast Sunday.  Always tough but always awesome and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment