05 October 2010

My First Huarache Adventure



Okay, so my posts are a day later than the actual day. All this happened yesterday, Monday, and I'll tell you about today tomorrow! This one goes out to you Mr. Stock!

The sandals that I'm wearing are made out of two things: rubber and rope. After my barefoot half-marathon (Thursday of next week, at least that's the plan) I'll start running in those bad boys. I'll also experiment with other styles.

My buddy Brant, who lives in Portland, made them for me and then mailed them to me. Thank you!!!

This is how I will be running fearless in the near future. Run it and run fearless!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha i love this video! made me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to make sure I get full recognition for getting that jacket through eBay and keeping it hidden for weeks (although Santa Scoville did reimburse). I mean, that's a pretty important part of this whole story, no?

    ReplyDelete