06 October 2010

8 Miles (1 hour 10 minutes) Barefoot on Cement and Asphalt

Yesterday I ran 3.4 miles from my house to the end of Timpview Drive, then 3.4 miles back where I dropped the baby off at home and finished up with a 1.1 mile loop. So I kind of lied in the title when I said 8 miles because technically it was 7.9, but at least I confessed and it's out there in the open.

As far as my feet went it was wonderful. Not bad throughout the run and not bad afterward either. I was pleasantly surprised at how GOOD it felt.

I did however get sore from the run itself--in my legs; calves, groin etc. But it was cool.

It rained lightly and I started worrying that my son would get wet and sick etc. but it was just a light couple drops, quite pleasant actually. Tomorrow I'm going 1 hour 20 minutes. At least that's the plan and that's how I run fearless...at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment