13 October 2010

Barefoot Half-Marathon tomorrow! Easy yesterday.

This will be short. I'm studying for the LSAT to take it next year on top of everything else--You may be wondering why am I doing a half-marathon tomorrow then, well 1. I love to run and 2. I feel an obligation to keep my body healthy.

Yesterday I went easy testing out a GPS watch I'm borrowing from Tristan, my new best friend, jk but we are friends...I don't know if we've hit "best" yet, that's a big step. So the watch works great and it's what I'm be using tomorrow. I did a loop I had mapped in my car. The car said it was about 1.1 miles and I had 1 mile exactly on the watch so it should be right on the money.

I ran for about 30 minutes yesterday and it felt good. I don't know how the half-marathon will go tomorrow. We'll see, but I think it'll be cool and I think you'll enjoy watching the video I take.

Run fearless forever and ever.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it. Can't wait to see your feet Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious. I agree! Feet photos required! And let me know if you have any Questions about the LSAT! I'm not a professional, but I made to law school, so that's gotta count for something! :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo?! how'd the halfer go?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, another idea: you should create a mormon.org profile and link it with this. great way to increase traffic toward both sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How'd the half go? I'm very curious to see. And to know how many weird looks you got. Because I'm sure you got some. Not gonna lie, before I met you, if I'd seen someone running barefoot in front of me at some race, I'd have thought they were crazy pants. :)

    ReplyDelete